Please note: Donations are accepted by appointment ONLY. Leaving donations without talking to a staff member is considered dumping, which is illegal and does not support our mission. We thank you for your cooperation.
Clothing Donations: [email protected]
Household Items: [email protected]
You can give the gift that can be used throughout the year – Gift cards for gas, groceries, and supplies. Purchase through the links below, you can deliver cards by:
- email – [email protected]
- mail – PO Box 61, Huntersville, NC 28070
- Drop them by the house!
15604 Northcross Dr, Huntersville NC 28078
- New Vacuums
- Closet Organizers
- Rakes/Shovels/Yard Equipment
- Storage Containers
- Bath Towels
- New Hangers
- Bedroom Fans
- Surge Protector Power Strips
- Dishwasher detergent pods
- Trash Bags- Tall Kitchen and Lawn and Leaf
- Batteries – all sizes
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Gift Cards to Walmart, Aldi, Grocery Stores, Target, or Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Printer Ink HP952 Color / HP952 XL Black
- 1-inch Binders
- Paper Towels/Toilet Paper
- Clorox Wipes
- Laundry Detergent (pods or liquid)
- Fabric Softener sheets
- Freezer Bags – Large & Gallon
- Foil/plastic wrap
- Woman’s gently used clothing- by appointment only!
- Small household appliances and kitchen wear in working condition
Thank you for your donations, please note that we can not take used personal hygiene products or open containers.
- Children’s healthy Snacks
- Fresh fruit (apples, bananas, oranges…)
- Fresh Veggies (Carrots, salad veggies)
- Frozen Veggies
Please call in advance if you have clothing or furniture donations as Hope House has limited storage.
Items can be delivered to Hope House Foundation at 15604 Northcross Drive in Huntersville, NC.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have questions regarding our Wish List.