Please note: Donations are accepted by appointment ONLY. Leaving donations without talking to a staff member is considered dumping, which is illegal and does not support our mission. We thank you for your cooperation.
Please email [email protected] to schedule an appointment
You can give the gift that can be used throughout the year – Gift cards for gas, groceries, and supplies. Purchase through the links below, you can deliver cards by:
- email – [email protected]
- mail – PO Box 61, Huntersville, NC 28070
- Drop them by the house!
15604 Northcross Dr, Huntersville NC 28078
Thank you for your donations, please note that we cannot take used personal hygiene products or open containers.
- Twin Sheet Sets
- Full Size Sheet Sets
- Mattress Protectors (twin and full sized)
- Comforter sets (twin and full sized)
- Dishwasher detergent pods
- Trash Bags- Tall Kitchen and Lawn and Leaf
- Batteries – all sizes
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Gift Cards to Walmart, Aldi, Grocery Stores, Target, or Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Printer Ink HP952 Color / HP952 XL Black
- 1-inch Binders
- Paper Towels/Toilet Paper
- Clorox Wipes
- Laundry Detergent (pods or liquid)
- Fabric Softener sheets
- Freezer Bags – Large & Gallon
- Foil/plastic wrap
- Small household appliances and kitchen wear in working condition
- Children’s healthy snacks
- Fresh fruit (apples, bananas, oranges, etc.)
- Fresh Veggies
- Frozen Veggies
Please call in advance if you have clothing or furniture donations as Hope House has limited storage.
Items can be delivered to Hope House Foundation at 15604 Northcross Drive in Huntersville, NC.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have questions regarding our Wish List.